- 1.On dashboard, click "Create now" or "Create conversation"
Figure 1: The Captivate Hub Dashboard
2. Choose the WhatsApp as channel
Figure 2: Supported Channels
- 1.Create a Twilio account.
- 2.Take note of your
Account SID, and
Auth Tokenon your account page.
- 3.Enable Whatsapp sandbox for Twilio.
- 4.Supply the channel webhook url:
- 5.Remember the whatsapp number, and the key to join the sandbox.
- 6.Supply the
Auth Tokenon the hub.
- 7.To verify if it's working, open your whatsapp app, then message the whatsapp number in your sandbox, send the code given to join the sandbox. The chatbot should reply now.
- 1.Go to Programmable Messaging and select Senders. be sure you have phone number already on the twilio account.
- 2.Click WhatsApp Senders and supply the necessity information
- 3.Apply for WhatsApp for Business for twilio by answering this form https://www.twilio.com/whatsapp/request-access
- 4.After activation of the WhatsApp request. follow the sandbox instruction but on the WhatsApp sender this time.